Saturday, May 7, 2011

NISSAN LANGLEY

Nissan Langley - TJ 480


I remember I bought this second hand car from my friend in cash. The car is my second car which I used it to go to the market and visiting my parents. The car was sporty but little power and slower pick up. Because of slow performance, I decided to give the car to my father to use it.

The car was also known as Datsun/Nissan Langley or Nissan Pulsar as what they call it for the next model produced later.



After the accident of my Volvo 360GLE, I have no car to use. I have to borrow the Langley from my father for my daily usage pending the purchase of spare car or vehicle.


Even though the car's performance was not so powerful, its fuel consumption was lower than the Volvo. That was one of the reason I gave the car to my father.








It wasn't long I used the Langley, because I was then fell in love with a continental car...from Germany.

FACTS YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW

The Nissan Pulsar is an automobile that was produced by the Japanese automaker Nissan from 1978, when it debuted as a subcompact car, to 2007, when it was replaced in all markets by the Nissan Tiida. It was originally conceived as a replacement for Nissan's first front-wheel drive platform, the Nissan Cherry family (models E10 and F10). Although Pulsar models were mainly in front-wheel drive configuration, Nissan did offer four-wheel drive models during the 1980s to early-1990s, ultimately ending with the four-wheel drive turbocharged Nissan Pulsar GTI-R. Some models were sold as Nissan Sunny and Nissan Almera.


Nissan Pulsar
Manufacturer Nissan
Production 1978–2007
Assembly Clayton South, Victoria, Australia (until 1992)
Predecessor Nissan Cherry
Successor Nissan Tiida
Body style 3-door coupé
4-door sedan
5-door hatchback

the later version of Nissan Langley from mine

No comments:

Post a Comment